Nicole O'Neil Photography
PLEASE read all of this post.
I know the last thing you want to think about while it's still summer is Fall and the holidays, but if you are looking for a session for the fall and holiday cards, it's better to plan sooner rather than later! A few things to remember:
1. I will be away from October 2-Oct 10 and again from Nov 7- Nov 14. Therefore, I will be fitting everyone into the remaining weeks.
2. Weather can get very poor come mid to late October which makes photo sessions difficult, especially for little ones. If they are cold and unhappy, that will be portrayed in the photos. Also, the scenery is not great once the leaves are gone.
3. You may think you want the foliage or winter photos but again, it is very unpredictable and you'd rather have a nice background than take that chance.
4. The cut off to be sure you will get prints and cards in plenty of time to send them, is to have your session by November 16 (and remember, i'm gone until the 14th).
5. Weekends fill up FAST (and I still do my other regular sessions-newborns, head shots, etc) and most sessions take place early morning or late in the day close to sunset for the best lighting. Some may schedule during the day depending on location.
In this link, you will find holiday specific session info. Regular session info can be found in the second link. MINI SESSIONS are ONLY for 7 years old kids and older, up to 3 kids max!
Let me know if you have questions. If you want to book a session, send me back and email with the following to make booking quick and easy:
1. Dates available,
2. When you are thinking you want to do it,
3. Where you want the photos done and
4. Which session/package you would like.
All clients must pay a deposit and complete a portrait contract to hold their dates.
Thanks and I hope you are all enjoying your summers!