Nicole O'Neil Photography
Love this family! I first followed big brother J's first year and now, I got to do the same with his little sister. We had the perfect location, the perfect light and they were ADORABLE as usual. And we ended with her birthday cake smash on the grass, which she dug right into. Get ready, because these two are
Well, I just can't narrow down what to share any more than this. These are my dear friends and their new addition. That warrants a lot of images making the blog post. Plus, he's gorgeous and I was in LOVE with the mommy and daddy shots I got. Enjoy!!
*Do not download or screen shot images from this page. These images are owned by Nicole O'Neil Photography.
Sometimes, I get SO many great shots, that I can't narrow down which to share. This was one of those times. Meet Beautiful Miss M, her brother (who I also photographed throughout his first year) and their great parents! Enjoy!
I see one of these pairs of siblings every year. This summer, they had cousins visiting and wanted to capture some photos of them all together. These are some great looking kids and I just love their outfits! Enjoy!
Okay, get ready, because she is gorgeous. And she was totally fine with the little tiara and pearls on her, which many at around 6 months would not like. She was awesome. Enjoy!
I had a great time capturing this family in the North End and along the water. This kids are absolutely gorgeous and I had a great time with them. It's cuteness overload here. Enjoy!
Beautiful, tiny features, head of red hair, and sleepy girl through the poses. Little G even woke up a bit at the end to get a great awake shot looking right at me. Enjoy!
PLEASE read all of this post.
I know the last thing you want to think about while it's still summer is Fall and the holidays, but if you are looking for a session for the fall and holiday cards, it's better to plan sooner rather than later! A few things to remember:
1. I will be away from October 2-Oct 10 and again from Nov 7- Nov 14. Therefore, I will be fitting everyone into the remaining weeks.
2. Weather can get very poor come mid to late October which makes photo sessions difficult, especially for little ones. If they are cold and unhappy, that will be portrayed in the photos. Also, the scenery is not great once the leaves are gone.
3. You may think you want the foliage or winter photos but again, it is very unpredictable and you'd rather have a nice background than take that chance.
4. The cut off to be sure you will get prints and cards in plenty of time to send them, is to have your session by November 16 (and remember, i'm gone until the 14th).
5. Weekends fill up FAST (and I still do my other regular sessions-newborns, head shots, etc) and most sessions take place early morning or late in the day close to sunset for the best lighting. Some may schedule during the day depending on location.
In this link, you will find holiday specific session info. Regular session info can be found in the second link. MINI SESSIONS are ONLY for 7 years old kids and older, up to 3 kids max!
Let me know if you have questions. If you want to book a session, send me back and email with the following to make booking quick and easy:
1. Dates available,
2. When you are thinking you want to do it,
3. Where you want the photos done and
4. Which session/package you would like.
All clients must pay a deposit and complete a portrait contract to hold their dates.
Thanks and I hope you are all enjoying your summers!
I received an email from little O's mom looking for a newborn session. The baby was already born, which is usually difficult to schedule during the ideal newborn timeframe. (FYI- It is best to contact me at least a few months before birth, if not sooner). However, I had another newborn session that had to reschedule the next day and so, I went to Brighton to meet this great family. O was perfection, sleeping soundly through her poses and letting me move her around with ease before she woke up for her photos with her awesome mom and dad. Enjoy!
I had a great time with this family. This is a little bit of a longer blog post as it combines three sessions. We had the maternity shoot and due to scheduling, had to split and do two separate sessions for the baby when he arrived. We had great weather and were able to do some great outdoor photos in a really cool swing they had. It is made out of tires and provided a unique and fun prop to use! Enjoy!
Mom bought this adorable outfit to represent the Blackhawks, who her dad works for. And we incorporated drumsticks as a surprise for her husband. :)
An amazing big sister, giving little brother lots of love. :)